CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Intro

My Beloved Sister,

I recall a statement you made when I announced that I had accepted a marriage proposal. You said "I have never seen anyone so filled with joy and looking fulfilled!" I pondered on these words. No, it was not the marriage proposal that gave me joy. It was that joy inexplicable; the peace that passes all understanding that comes from God alone. Then the proposal followed. I write to you today that you may have that joy too.

I am writing to you as you prepare for that great man God set aside for you. I want to share with you some treasures I gained during the time I was away that prepared me for marriage to my husband (My King). You need these treasures.

You may say, "I am single and there is no man 3600km radius from me". I want you to know he is just a step of faith away. This piece I am writing to you will help you locate him. You might say, "I have been heartbroken yet again and the last thing I want in my life is a man." As long as God has not called you to singleness, He does not want you to spend the rest of your life alone. He wants you to spend it in joy, happiness, with a man He has specially groomed for you. This is one time you need to look back, reflect on the heart-break(s), thank God for what lessons you have learnt, and look forward to a lasting, enjoyable relationship. He wants you prepared for better things to come. You might say, "I am old, past the age of marriage, why should I be thinking about marriage? It could be better to cohabit with a man, maybe have a kid for him if possible. Why should marriage be an option?" There is no fixed age for marriage. Better older and prepared than young and totally unprepared. You might say, "I've been married before and now divorced. Marriage is the last thing on my mind." Marriage is honourable in all. You may say, "I am already in a beautiful relationship. Why do I need this?" My dear, there is no end to working at a relationship. One little tip can make a great difference in your relationship.

Beloved, as the Holy Spirit gives me inspiration and as I draw from the lessons I have learnt, I assure you that these secrets you will learn will be invaluable gems for the rest of your life.

Let me share a piece of my heart with you...

2 comments:

yhurmie said...

Hi Rita, I have been a silent but avid follower of your other blog: erolyrics, and cant say in words how blessed i av been at specific times by posts that u put up 'in season'.

Amazingly, noticed the side bar slot introducing your other blogs for the 1st time today considering that I av read all your posts on that blog over and over! lol.

Just to let you know that God is indeed using you to meet people's needs mightily cos I am just developing a friendship with someone that I have received confirmation to be the 'one'. However, this is coming after what seems to be more than my fair share of heart breaks and understandably, there has been an underlying fear of commencing anything after 2 years of being alone but sane.

I was just thinking to myself earlier today that I wish I knew a christian site geared towards relationships that will be useful as a guide and lo, I said to refresh myself on your last post about mending heartbreak on erolyrics and I stumbled on this site.

I typically dont leave comments cos dey tend to become epistles(lol) but just had to let you know that you are indeed a blessing to your generation!

God bless you, Rita.

Rita said...

Hi yhurmie, thank you so much for the feedback. I am glad to hear of God's faithfulness in your life. I feel so much blessed to know the posts on my blog have been in "season".

Thank you so much once again, and I tell you, these your words of motivation is really going a long way.

Luv,
Rita